I think Email works wonders. You don't have to know how the internet works to know how magical and convenient things can be.
I though i learnt a lesson through the planning of the camp. Seeing too many emails and changes irritates people i guess. First ask u to do this, then an email comes, ask u not to do this...
And I hope things will turn out good for us coz i don't want osa or yc to supervise us all the time. but they do give us valuable advice. yet i think doing what i think is okie should bring at least some results. on the other hand, we are so inexperienced to realise that companies might not endorse a new-kid-on the block unless u have a grandfather who has made a name for himself to hold our hand. I should turn to the experts first instead of doing everything on impulse.
Get approval first so that there's less worry, less work, less frustrations.
I wasn't so gan cheong. In fact, there's no reason to be. There's still time for us to make changes, because lucky we are planning early. I thought the people are already rather committed enough, except that i feel i am not doing enough to get them involved. In fact, its like the burden on the 4 of us may be rather heavy, because really, it's just the 4 of us compared to other ccas where there are 20 committee members. But hey, its only about event management. We just need 4 committed people to get a job done. and others whom i thank for helping out without an ounce of complain, not in front of me, at least.
and i have to learn to keep some things from the authorities. They do not need to know everything we do.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home