is 40 minutes of lunch so difficult ????
why why why why.
top 10 worst things that will ever happen in my life:
1. Break up of S.H.E
2. CAP falling below 3.0
3. Keep getting indirect rejections and never meeting him
4. My butt not slimming down
5. Not being able to find a tuition kid
okie, so far i can only think of 5. I think that's enough. I feel like dwelling on all the bad things in life tonight. I feel pessimistic. I feel depressed. Rejections hit damn hard.
Saddest place : The Void deck of my block of flats.
Saddest time : When i cross the road.
Most tiring time: When i have to run for the bus.
Most depressing time: when i look at my dairy.
Most regretful time : when i look at me emails...... Can the clock turn back its time, to let say... 2004 June? please????

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home