I know I've substantially gotten over you.
Because a fling has accelerated the process, but has tipped me off-balanced.
I wasn't tempted at all initially, it was totally at it's bay. But I think I'm forming stories again.
Does she even like me, or just trying out, or matter
I find myself gravitating towards her, but the more sides I see of her, the more I'm impressed n the more I find reasons why I'm not.
I have a whole list of rackets about her.
Rackets I don't wish to get rid off, yet I don't have the courage to deal with them.
This is suppose to be just an adventure. Sure, but can you really just change overnight and treat nothing had happened? To just not have anymore reactions towards my touch?
I'm going to delete u this weekend as well.
Not worth my time. Not worth my feelings. Not worth my respect.
Choice time again. And it's walking away from u tmr. If u want, u come and get me coz I've done my part in showing my interest.
It's your disinterest that I'm upset about. I'm upset that I no longer interest u. And I'm upset at myself for letting things happen. I'm upset that I am not strong enough to handle a loss. I'm upset that I'm not strong enough to face another chapter that I have to close.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home