Saturday, November 22, 2003

The song by Oasis is for the brokenhearted.
Now this song is for the perverts.

It's damn funny and sick! sing to the tune of "Genie in a bottle".

Weenie In A Bottle
by Weird Al Yankovic



It feels like I've been alone too long
With no girls around, my mind was wondering
Thinking of some way to release it
I looked in the kitchen, saw some Crisco oil
And that's when my blood started to boil, oh oh yeh.

Ouh, Ouh, Ouh, uh-oh
Ouh, Ouh, Ouh, oh god, what did I just do?

No one wanted to be with me
Had to make my dream come true
I wanted to hump something
I didn't know what to do.
It seemed like a good idea
And no one else was around
I stuck my weenie in a bottle,
And now I can't get it out.

(I stuck my weenie in a bottle today
got it stuck up in there all the way, yeah.
I stuck my weenie in a bottle oh no,
I can't, I can't, someone come help me out.)

It's turning purple, all the feelings gone
Now where did I put that friggin phone
Dialing 911

Please pick up, I'm in a lot of pain
This was supposed to feel good
Now I'm suffering, oh please answer...
(Denver 911- what is your emergency?)
Ouh, Ouh, Ouh, (hello)
Ouh, Ouh, Ouh, (sir, what seems to be the problem?)

Chorus:
No one wanted to be with me
Had to make my dream come true
I wanted to hump something
I didn't know what to do...(go on)
It seemed like a good idea
And no one else was around
I stuck my weenie in a bottle,
And now I can't get it out.

(You stuck your weenie in a bottle, oh my
you must be a really lonely, guy.
You stuck your weenie in a bottle, that's the first
Don't worry sir, we're sending somebody out.)

(No one wanted to be with him
Had to make his dream come true
He wanted to hump something)

I didn't know what to do.

(It seemed like a good idea
And no one else was around
He stuck his weenie in a bottle)
And now I can't get it out.

Stuck my weenie in a bottle today
Now, now, now I can't get it out.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home