Saturday, January 10, 2004

I finally experienced satisfaction on my third day of work. Me and my partner brought in $390 at the end of the day, which was double the results of the first. There were real stingy people but we cannot forget to acknowledge the contribution of those who genuinely wants to help. and the same time, i got to know my partner better. she's really a nice girl who persists on in whatever she does.
I still rememeber a time after a day of fund-raising and sore feet and back aches, Juz came up to me and gave me a warm hug. telling me that "everything's over, i'm right by your side." My boss kept stressing how important this project is and even to me because i cannot forget the frenship and support Juz and I shared. Now she's gone, i have learn to buck up so that i will not let her down. evreyone in yc misses you.
how could u have just left us like that...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home