Monday, September 13, 2004

Life in NUS isn't too good. I haven't made any new friends so far. and knowing that i only have 1 person to turn to sucks but at least I should count my blessings.
It's such a sudden change for me.
I'm tired of always having to call him all the time when i need help but he is the only person i can think of when i need someone.
I hesitate many times but i end up turning to him.
I feel like a pest. like an over-dependent person who has no friends.
This is a common feeling among 2nd in-takers because i felt that way in the past.
Only now, we are all grown ups and the feeling is more intensed and i become a more sensitive person.
I just hope this problem will go away so that i can adapt more quickly to the environment.
I have to go back to study about Singapore Nationalism and Japanese Occupation because i have a test tmr.
It's hard. I admit. but i know I will break free soon.

May the force be with me.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home