i can't believe i'm leaving next week.
it doesn't feel right. I feel extremely unprepared.
aso i'll feel terribly left out.
I shouldn't have joined the camp. Now i'll miss my friends.
but somehow i felt that i didn't integrate into the grp well. maybe not with the guys.
everyone ard me are attached or were once attached and the conversations we have... i couldn't contribute much.
but one thing i realize that there are people who really wants to get attached becoz they feel old, lonely, and just plain want-to-get-attached.
I always used to think that it's plain ridiculous to try to be in love when there ain't any spark.
yet a woman's need to depend on someone overrides the feeling of being in love.
to experiment. to experience. to tell ur frens " yes, i've got a boyfren".
I didn't feel i have any rights to put in sarcarsm into this trivial issue becoz i'm not the one going thru what a lonely girl is going thru. i'm just a freshie facing an overwhelming exposure of an adult's sexual life.
anyway spent the whole day in the office printing out names that already have been printed. what am i doing.
I felt that it is something i didn't have to do. but i'm going to complete it anyway la. what to do. hear my exasperation?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home