hob's reflections
by the goldfish memory girl.
Friday, January 14, 2005
when you get into a relationship, u gain something... but you also lose something...
I'm still hoping for a miracle... so i don't want to lose that thing so soon. not yet.
posted by hobz @
1:49 AM
0 Comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Previous Posts
I think Email works wonders. You don't have to kno...
nono i'm not going to stop at 1/1/2005... anyway,...
WAH happy 2005!!!!! I should be in Malaysia now, b...
wah it's such a headache trying to squeeze all my ...
hey... do you think i've been too busy making new ...
argh i hate guys who don't pay attention to me. gu...
ahhhhh... 2 more days to go!!! Orchard is a great...
People are not scary. I have to tell myself ... st...
The media is always one-sided. and it's definitely...
i think some people as they grow older, when they ...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home