just came out from the bathe room and i have yet to put my clothes on. YES i'm blogging naked okie??? It's such a wonderful thing to be doing anything with nothing on. it's sheer freedom.... let every part of ur body breathe... hehh ehhh!
okie, today's study was a bad day. But i loved driving today!! i didn't stall while i was on the road, and i'm not afraid the press the accelerator anymore, as long as i let go of the clutch slowly. Learnt vertical parking and i think i'm not that bad at parking larhhhh....!! Then went to school to study. I think i can never study with my frens... i feel much more comfortable and i tend to seek comfort in them whenever i can, but, there's always a flip side to it. I gave up studying at 6pm which shouldn't have been the case, and never had been such a case when i study alone. Then again, i would probably never bother to find our what Pareto is. or is it Perato. whatever!!! It's okie, maybe there will be someone who will study with me, till the end of time... (Yucks. my brother that is.)
okie, my wonderful wonderful fren called me. and had to remind me of my duties. I feel kinda stressed again, now that he finally called me. I think i have no choice but to look for him for apprasial. I hope i can get some scholarship funding. At least it's some burden off my parent's back.
Anyway, i'm going Aceh for a week. eh, no souvenirs requests k? There's NOTHING over there. and i'm still upset i can't afford to buy a videocamera. I think videocams can really cheer the kids down there. It's really facinating to them, trialed and tested in ET. and my dad readily agreed to give me the cheque. I think i should work hard, not for myself, but not to let my parents down. ARGH........!! to hell with econs MCQ........
Oh yah, on a happier note, someone from BRE actually asked me to join IFG canoepolo!! tmr's my first training... how i wished i can tell you how much i appreciate it. But somehow disappointingly, there isn't seem to be anyone else in canoepolo. I mean, i joined, hoping i can strengthen frenships between me and my coursemates, but it seems, besides her, there's no one else. but hey, take one step at a time, who knows maybe we'll turn out to be good frens after IFG right?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home