Saturday, August 20, 2005

I'm so relief. so relief because i was spared from a burden. seriously. My heart was RACING and i just got lost with what i said, but it was obvious i didn't have any emotional connections with the people, like i was there coz the seniors said we have to be there. Thanks to that somebody who nominated me but she won me fair and square. I think my words spoke no action. anyway it has never been my intentions.

I think at this moment, i just got saved by God from this whirlpool. everything really happens for a reason! i need nusha and nusha needs me, how could i have abandon this responsibility for this hall glory which i don't deserve now n in the future. They have really made a wise vote and i thank them for that. The elections took like 4 hours!!! gosh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home