Monday, January 30, 2006

sorry guys to keep u waiting about the answer to what i want for my birthday... This is what i want *drum roll*... I want your love and happiness! I have packs of postcards, and each pack consists of a part of my joy, so every pack you buy, I give u part of my joy and I get back twice as much happiness as i have given away. This is REALLY, deep down from my heart, what i really want for my 21st birthday.

Well, so I hope all of my frens out there, buy a pack of postcards from me (>$5) (or plush toys which will be out on the online catalogue soon), where the postcards are actually photos of kids from Banda Aceh... and the plush toys are being sold on consignment. I'm sorry if u guys think its a ridiculous birthday gift for me... But i really don't need anything else, i have everything from bags, accessories, and attempts-to-make-me-girlie-stuffs from over the yrs... my greatest birthday wish is to see nusha (my cca in nus) to carry on well after I step down from office. My level of happiness will rise by leaps n bounds on my 21st birthday if u guys decided to buy the present i truly desire. There will be no party, no gathering, no cake (pls no... money is better well spent on my desired present), no birthday presnts, no cards, no wishes... 21st birthday will be spent in nus. Come down to nus SDE if u guys are free... I will be there... I will be there to receive your presents...

Otherwise... u can just tell me ... Low cost birthday present for tons of happiness u can bring to this 21 yr old girl... Wdy u organising right? heh heh heh... can celebrate 107's birthday together too man! =)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home