i'm ashamed of myself when i read else's blogs about their life story. they say it proudly and are not afraid to hide anything. on the other hand, i would delibrately choose to skip certain parts of my life story, thus, i am truly ashamed. i admire ur courage to live on despite so much setbacks. u may whine alot, but u are truly a brave soul to face life as it comes.
hob's reflections
by the goldfish memory girl.

2 Comments:
Hey hob, I dunno who you're referring to but yeah those kindsa people are to be admired, but don't feel bad for this reluctance. I assure you, I would also skim past a good couple years of my life (that's nearly 10% of my life eh!!) that I am not entirely comfortable with as well as certain less savoury things I've done.
Everyone has sides to themselves that they dare not share. In truth, none except our own conscience really knows why we did what we did or said what we said, as well as the intentions behind this. You don't need, however, to be an open book. All you need to be is true to yourself.
hey little vig-e... thanks alot. yeah, life's not an open book... its for people to find out who i am and get surprised when they know. if i tell them everything then i'm no longer interesting is that it? haha.
Post a Comment
<< Home