Monday, February 11, 2008

You Are an Orange Crayon

Your world is colored with offbeat, confident, and stimulating colors.
You have a personality that's downright weird - and you wouldn't change it for anything.
Loud and expressive, you voice your opinions fearlessly and strongly.
And while you have a strong personality, you can be friends with almost anyone.

Your color wheel opposite is blue. Your confidence is something blue people truly envy.
What Color Crayon Are You?


Oh well, sometimes i wish i would grow more towards being a blue crayon. At times i feel that i'm living too much of my own live with little regards for others. I need to learn not to be too much of an orange crayon. I make friends fast but I lose them faster. Sometimes I really don't catch what people tell me. So the least I can do is to assume what they mean. Then, I might already have stepped on their toes and I would still be oblivious. but hey! Maybe my purpose in life isn't so much to be blue. If there ain't people like me, the world would have been gray, right?

I'm an orange crayon and i'm proud to be one!

Thanks to my favorite NUSHA peeps: Jacq, Jan, Viggy and Liren. I LOVE YOU GUYS. Talking about social economics to jobs to "Hey Dimples! You've got your beef crossing on my road! hur hur!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home