Monday, November 15, 2010

I am truly an Aquarius girl.

If i say i don't want to, I really mean it. That's because Aquarians are free people, living life without restraint.

Most of the time we love to help others. and love others. Maybe we love too many people, that's why we can't settle to love just 1. And I don't just mean romantic love.

But still, Aquarians are human and human make mistakes. No, maybe mistakes is not what we make, it's more like thoughtless head-banging through windows and doors. We don't see them as mistakes, maybe we just regret why we didn't choose the prettier window instead. We'll still smash them anyway.

Give Aquarians a pair of wings and they will be grateful for live. To ask us to do something against our will more than 3 times, and trust me, we will be annoyed.

Zone out.

1 Comments:

At 10:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try drinking red bull. It gives you wings.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home