haha. forced march was chicken feet today. Even the steps up to the summit was relatively okay. It was like nothing compared to Mt K. haiz... u guys are so lucky! hahaazz
I recalled the days when we woke up at 2am, got pulled out of bed and was surprised with a night activity. It was just like yesterday when i went for my first house camp.
anyway when we were in a big circle, i didn't cry when everyone else has already started. Lydia said i was her ou xiang coz i was the only one who held back my tears. ( eh.)
but i suddenly bursted out in tears later on when i made my confession. then i realised it wasn't the stepping down part that mattered to me. but it was the sudden outburst of memories that came flooding into my mind that did the job.
I finally told shaz how much he mattered to me as a friend.
then he said " i want to admit something too. When Sherry asked me to dance with her, i was very happy. but i rejected her. coz i 'll feel happier dancing with u."
Oh my God. I just started to cry like a baby. I never expected him to say such a thing. was it a lie? hahazz. i'm going to give u the benefit of doubt.
Then we started asking each other, " how did i get to know u ah?" It's such a simple question but not only do we not know the answer, it really brought so much tears.
Then dumb dumb wenhui had to say " woman, i want to pull your bra strap." That just made me cry even more.
I'll really miss working with them. =~(
Anyway i hugged everyone except him. I wanted to but something was stopping me. Maybe i don't like him anymore. he didn't seem to want to hug me either. So i just decided not to. sigh. how?
The Aqua 6th were quite encouraging thruout the march. except that the guys kept talking so much that it seems like so xia lan. hahazz. okie i shall not be mean, i'm just being prejudiced.
I haven't been involved in ARC. i don't even know how the invitationals went. Heck. i'm just going to train. to hell with the other unimportant stuff.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home