It took me 1 hour to get home by bus from Jurong East, when it could just have taken me 25 min by the MRT.
well it was part of my plan because i wanted to save money --- i had bus concession.
hirk.
Anyway when i was on the bus, i thought of the times when i was in Germany. How easy for someone to criticise someone or something when we don't put ourselves in their shoes.
And how true it is when the saying says something like " Keep some opinions to yourself because it leads to self-destruction when you talk too much."
It's so nice when i get outwitted at times. At least I don't leave such a negative impression on people. Criticism takes away some value in oneself.
It's amazing when you are all alone in a foreign land having to face problems by yourself.
You can take your time, do it your own way and find the best solutions.
At least now, when I'm all alone in NUS, I don't feel so bad.
I've learnt that it takes time to gain trust.
And my new laptop has given me a shelter from loneliness.
Maybe pampering me from gaining strength emotionally. and maybe closes some doors to conventional interaction but opens some to connect with anyone from anywhere in this world.
Being back in Singapore is good. I've got nice homecooked food. and some extra pocket money.
P.S If I had a chance, please let me go Japan. My Dad's going and i envy him so much, much as how others had envied me.
Don't envy ---- Join International workcamps!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home