hob's reflections
by the goldfish memory girl.
Thursday, January 20, 2005
" i want my bf to be a aeronautical space engineer, so that we can sit on the moon, while other couples watch the stars...."
posted by hobz @
2:00 AM
0 Comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Previous Posts
I've got driving in less than 12 hours and i'm sti...
Today... hmmm how should i put it. I cannot say co...
when you get into a relationship, u gain something...
I think Email works wonders. You don't have to kno...
nono i'm not going to stop at 1/1/2005... anyway,...
WAH happy 2005!!!!! I should be in Malaysia now, b...
wah it's such a headache trying to squeeze all my ...
hey... do you think i've been too busy making new ...
argh i hate guys who don't pay attention to me. gu...
ahhhhh... 2 more days to go!!! Orchard is a great...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home