hob's reflections
by the goldfish memory girl.
Tuesday, March 01, 2005
Don't i look absolutely spastic. I couldn't wear my specs in, so i got to wear plastic ones. and a shower cap, tho my hair is still all over the place. okie, this pose is intended only for demonstration purposes.
posted by hobz @
10:55 PM
0 Comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Previous Posts
YeS... that's my friend, entering the 4tH dimensio...
Can u believe it.... i look loike Darth Vadar. HAH...
Studying for econs. Whatever u guys studied for 1 ...
just came out from the bathe room and i have yet t...
is 40 minutes of lunch so difficult ???? why why w...
Your element is Air: Carefree, lovable, fun andchi...
I am Ayumi Hamasaki's Sister...My japanese name is...
CuTe, practical, mEaningfuL
Birthday present...
Sweet? I'm selling AGAIN. business is thriving...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home