what's with lawyers. WHAT'S WITH LAWYERS!!! no wonder some say lawyers are heartless. Fail my 25% assignment for all i give a damn f***!!!!! sometimes i find vulgarities very useful. They are the only words that can give a measure of the magnitude of our anger. anyway, no use crying over spilled milk. considering that i have not studied for law ( due to complacency but i failed anyway), say hello to my first D. I should wake up and stop dreaming... stop dreaming that i'm.... * okie, it's too personal to blog this i've decided to edit.* superiority, delusions, superficiality - all that makes people think they are the almighty immortal - i have it all. i'm just so NOT perfect. no one is I KNOW, but somehow, it's just something that's making me not like myself so much. okie, so much ranting. -phew- back to studies.
hmmm, i think my character has been written down very explicitly here. *ponder ponder*
i've calmed down. and i've pondered. sometimes, everything is all so sub-conscious. for a while i had the feeling of myself falling off the top of the ladder. I thought i was just this close to reach my per semester goal, but an earthquake happened, and i just realised i can't have the best of both worlds. 2 term assignments were due just a few days after my aceh trip, and i guess it was just a mini grade in exchange for an exclusive experience. It's definately not something i will regret, knowing my other assignment will probably get a D too, for the human touch i had given was far more than an impact as i would have gotten a 5.0 cap. I couldn't have changed anyone's life even if i had a 7.0 cap.
I am just glad and comforted to know what giving has given me. But this is not an excuse for not studying. This is a reminder to me (and to all), that there are people who desperately needs my expertise, hence the over-concern over my damn grades, and, besides my parents hope on me, this is the only driving force that keeps me going.
If u guys still don't understand, go and listen to David Tao's I Believe.
.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home