Thursday, June 23, 2005

Life as an intern = Roses.

Why do i say so? Associate it with roses and you'll know why.

Sweet smelling but always rooted to a pile of shit. Imagine coming to work with fear not knowing what you'll be getting but u'll definately have to face the same pile of shit. Imagine being the only little one constantly being preyed by your smelly boss. Literally perpetual fear i must say. Being just a metre away from the swing door and you find yourself shaking and traumatised. With your mental strength all drained away, you wipe your tears and put on a brave front. It was necessary though. Necessary to carry on with life. I dunno...

Which is worse in life? Shitty bosses or heartbreaks?



1 Comments:

At 9:08 AM , Blogger Vignesh said...

Whatever happens, I beleive quite strongly that you have the inner strength to go on. Seriously. I really respect you. :) Glad to have a friend like you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home