Everything seems to fall in place very nicely, yet not in my kind of place. There are times someone tells me to give it all up and start afresh.
I see my friend as someone who smokes and hates studying but today he surprised me with his looks of seriousness and being able to differentiate friendship from work; i look at the SEP fair and how i wish i could fly to China tmr; I look at my friend who broke down and cry and at the same time, see another so happily saying "i love you, i won't leave you for someone else." over the phone; I see a successful project, something worth celebrating but our foresight was right - Something was wrong, and i found out why - We gained funds and participation, but we lost a member; I would love to stay on in hall but i am not given a choice to stay on. I think to myself, the deeper the friendship i make in hall, the more i am driven to stay on, the greater the disappointment i get; on the other hand, i have neglected something more valuable to my heart; today, someone whom i thought wouldn't talk to me (coz i thought she's the kind who chooses her friends) came to strike a conversation with me, at the same time the person who would always respond greatly to me apparently dismissed my presence in front of her new found friends; Just as i found an opportunity to chat up with my neighbour, she's not around. Just when i needed to talk to someone, she's at a meeting. Just as when i got all so excited over Korean SEP, i found out that places are only open to architecture students. Good news always follows up with bad news. Yet bad news are never unaccompanied by good ones. Never the best of both worlds we will have. I miss my sqms all of a sudden. I wish i could hold another steamboat party for them in my room - It's really a joy to serve friends - so much appreciationn felt as i gulp down nalgene liang teh down my blocked throat.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home