Sunday, December 18, 2011

Back to Blogging

Ever looked back on your life and realized that hey, I used to be passionate about it, but now, I can't remember the last time I did it?

Everybody goes thru this phase- confirm n chop. And blogging is what I'm talking about here! Since 2003 I've started and now it's stopped?! Look at the powerful social media now and successful people who made ridiculous amount of money from hobbies which parents have thought there was 'no future' for. Of coz hobbit here, is just a hobbyist. No cash to talk about.

Successful blogs entries are those that can relate to people and provoke them to think and leave a comment saying "yes I agree! SPH should step down" or "no u idiot blogger, let the head roll, ". How should I then, set the direction of this blog? I think, nothing too difficult, this is just a place to poke fun of yourself because me, the author, has all the rights to! Me is reign this realm!

Since sept 2010, been a little rough where relationships are concerned. Partly confused, partly definitely knowing what I DON'T want. no matter how resilient u are or faithful u r to your cause, people being people will still waver. Not because they want to, I believe that u should never fault a person who changes the direction of the sails because new opportunities, new emotions, new people and circumstances gets discovered as each day passes. Relationships are like science experiments. Some get spot-on results, while others, with a conscious mind, decides to mix orange , durian & pepper together, just to wait and see what juice they get.

Enough rattling already, for I've gotten out of a 2 yr relationship after I kissed someone at a club. this kiss led to something life transforming. I cheated, yes, I did not seek to be forgiven, instead, I hid the truth and kept running and figured which escape route to take. So, I didn't go with the guy in the club. I wanted to try office romance, since I knew what I didn't want anymore.

As I'm blogging I'm reaching my destination soon. Carry on reading if your heart resonates with my blog entries. May the force be with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home