Today I felt that I had lost my motivation to teach.
Or rather, i couldn't find a good enough reason to : I had to go to the NorthEast of the island to teach someone for 2 hours, then come back home.
Really, it's not whether you are smart. But it's the attitude that counts. If spending time with family when exam is 4 days away is more important, then as a tutor, i'm disappointed.
Alright, anyway so i indulged myself in building project. Tiring to look at the computer screen the whole day. A song from Liang Jing Ru would be the perfect relaxation technique.
And i finally sold my Wireless adaptor through ebay! =) At first I almost wanted to give up hope that nobody would bid for it. So nice, this guy came all the way to cck to buy it from me.
Hmmm. that's about it for the day.
I'm getting along fine with my new friends except that I still can't join into their conversations.
Stay happy everyday and don't be too skeptical over things.
look at my first paragraph. i'm contradicting.
Home is so cosy. I finally can feel it just before turning 20. argh shut up.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home