Friday, January 21, 2005

Today the 4 of us went to Kembangan to start on our V-day work. I felt that i totally did not prepare anything and that's not very becoming of me. I didn't bring alot of things i told myself to... so i felt rather irresponsible and didn't like myself because of that.
I mean, how could i forget to bring my art materials when i told myself to do it. and my camera, and my thumbdrive. I think if this meeting, no else brought anything, then i would have failed and defeated the purpose of the meeting. Maybe i carry this responsibility too much on myself to feel that if there's something missing, it's my fault for not having to forsee it, then i blame myself for everything. I did something so embarassing at the MRT today... when i realised i didn't bring my camera i said " argh fuck me!!!" quite loudly to myself. haiz. and this guy looked at me and he stepped back a little. Haaaa... i guess i was a little agitated with myself. but i felt so paiseh i pretended nothing happened and went to the other end of the platform.

Anyway, yah i spent the first morning in ikea, lugging 30 pieces of bottles up the bus. Yah, my fren and i were like refugees, carrying all our basic essentials to seek for food and shelter. I wish... i hope... i really really pray that our license get approved, and our proposal gets through. please... pray... now, I have pledged and have given 80% of my time and energy to club eX. before i sleep, it's always the last thing on my mind. When i wake up, its the first.
I don't deny it's getting me a little weary... but life still has to go on,

Keep in mind:
SHENG ZHE WEI WANG.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home