I received a letter this morning from NUS.
guess what? i opened it up and i saw a string of As.
1. A
2. A-
3. A
4. A-
5. A
CAP : 4.7
I looked at it. I ABOSOLUTELY CANNOT BELIEVE MY EYES. I was on MSN, and everyone starts asking how our CAP score are. I didn't know how to answer my friend, so i took a second look at the letter.
1. A
2. A-
3. A
4. A-
5. A
CAP : 4.7
It's in black and white, so it shouldn't be a phony. i thought it was a dream, but i look at the letter for the third time. yah. i got a 4.7 CAP.
GUESS WHAT.
it WAS a dream.
sigh. hahahahahahaha! can u believe it. i ACTUALLY dreamt of getting a 4.7. tell me, do dreams come true? sickening... stop mocking me!!
Anyway, went to watch Divergence at JP. It's a pretty good show, my eyes turned into a waterfall when Aaron Kwok expressed his agony when he thinks of his GF who went missing for 10 yrs. How sad right. 10 YEARS leH and he still misses her, almost gave up his life for her. Such HHLL kind of love... so nice, yet so hurting...
.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home