hob's reflections
by the goldfish memory girl.
Friday, May 30, 2008
hahahahaha poor fishermen!
btw, visit http://www.wearewonderwomen.com/blog/
I'm amazed and I'm saddened. Visit the site to know why.
I'm off for an adventure holiday to Perak this weekend. Ciao guys~
posted by hobz @
12:05 AM
0 Comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Previous Posts
Fun night out! It was Ruth's and Liren's first tim...
Yes you're right. Thank you~
Hihi peeps, here's a photo entry of my life over t...
I'm down with heat rash, caught from Batam. i look...
Hihi everybody~ enjoying your holidays? Well you c...
I love my holidays! I look forward to everyday~ be...
Holidays~ my jaw area still feel a little painful,...
I was teleported to the future, at least it felt l...
Yo peeps! Lost and Found!Anyone dropped a little g...
empty. very very empty.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home