Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Holidays~ my jaw area still feel a little painful, especially in the mornings although they look perfectly fine. I hope the laser therapy's working.

Anyway, Manda and I went blading at East Coast at night! super shoik. A Monday night, not many people and so we had the whole road to ourselves. skated from Macs right up to the end of East Coast, past the National Sailing Center where I fell unglamorously... skated for like 9km in total i suppose?

And there was a hazardous slope with speed regulators. So ironic, suppose to regulate speed right? but it made poor manda speeded too fast and stumbled and splat! flat on the ground on her knees~ and her forward momentum had caused her to tumble a distance... ARHHHH =( but Manada being all cheerful, didn't wince abit!!! it was more of "ahhh! so bloody! i'm bleeding! hahaha~"

here's a picture evidence :


Oh well, invest in some cool gears skating babe!

Anyway, anybody up for skating~ buzz either me or Manda for a fun-filled skating day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home