Sunday, January 08, 2012

I have been given the decree to record as much memories as I can. Well, I love the way my XZ wants it to be done. I'll try my best to take action. ;P

So, on Thursday, I went for Mani and Padi and Ms forgetful here didn't bring an open toe slipper.

Y U NO BRING SLIPPER

The manicurist was concerned and was about to refuse to paint my nails, until I said "会有人帮我带,没关系, 继续弄" - Crossed my fingers, made a call........ and guess what, I had to trouble my XZ to drop her things at home and to drive all the way to lot 1 to hand deliver her slippers. Ooops.

I'm glad she had already filled her tummy, and suddenly this awesome smelling piece of butter waffle appeared right before my nose while i was dozing off being serviced. Oh my... u the feeling of being loved? If you don't, then let me tell u, I feel it from inside to outside, from head to toe, into the depths of my spine (heart)!

Take away the slipper, take away the waffle, take away the hungry self, the person standing in front of me was a person who loves me and shows it. Someone who believes in herself, her faith and in love. It will take me a lifetime to be like her, but as long as i am loved the way i am, then there's nothing else in the world that I want.

Okok I have digressed again, here's a summary of the recent good stuff:
Accompanied me for dinner at Bukit Gombak teochew mui
Rubbed my tummy with 上票油when I'm groaning in pain from monthly cramps
Stayed up late to wait for my return from my colleagues' crazy drinking session at Club Macau
Bought me an iphone 4gs
My mother was always the priority in our recent taiwan trip
Accomapanied me to Orchard for Christmas despite the wetness and the crowd and made her fren's all go "huhh? u how old already still go Orchard on Christmas??"
Gave me a postcard from Taiwan - Saying that she loved the trip (She bought this card in front of me, behind my back. LOL)

Ok lunch time, may the force be with u.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home