Poem for you
Let's commit the perfect crime
I steal your heart and you steal mine
But you had stolen it and distributed it for free
That crime would be so heinous especially if it involved three.
The only way to cleanse your sins is look at Jesus who bore it on the tree
But your self-righteousness is hopeless and perhaps Jesus Himself would agree
Your time is running out and you fall in love with some chick
She happens to be my good friend but you betrayed me like a dick
Here I am wasting my tears over you
Had I known this is probably nothing new
I know you have been secretly wanting out
喜新厌旧有什么不好?
Day after day my mind is clearer
That you are on your unkind behavior
One day you will live to regret
While that day is when I forget
Do you remember the day we fell in love under the hood
Or how you would deliver my favorite coffee in your boot
Guess not because you are preoccupied with your loot
I have nothing left to say so we shall separate for good

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home