First investment Portfolio
I think I'm just blessed and lucky.
Because of who I'm with, I experience something new, or even skip the intermediate step and dive straight into advance class.
Because of my previous x 3 r/s I learnt about car financing, insurance, almost conned into signing a car purchase order, Ja*k Cars, I still rem. and yes, co-financing a car without owning it is stupid now, but a natural act then.
Because of my previous x 2 r/s, I dun remember learning anything, except
for knowing what I dont want to be.
Because of my previous x 1 r/s, I learnt that it's possible to be self-sustainable, and that a person can be such a wreck after alcohol.
Because of my previous x 4 r/s, I learnt that not all Ang mohs are born exciting. Because whether Chinese boy or Ang moh boy, boys will still be boys.
Because of my previous x 5 r/s, I have travelled to Tibet and knew what its like to love deep and what its like to cry for months after the break up.
Because of my previous x 6 r/s, I think I knew what sex really is.
Because of my previous x 7 r/s, I stayed away from r/s for 5 yrs.
Because of my current r/s, my mind is occupied with her almost every single day in this 8 months, until both of us got pre-occupied with something else : refer to subject title. It meant more than anything to me. It meant more than giving up my cash now. It meant that u and I, we are perfect for each other. It meant that u and I, we compliment each other. It meant that u and I, will soon be landlords.
It's a wonderful feeling isnt it? It's wonderful only because we will go through this together.
Very blessed indeed!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home