Monday, January 09, 2012

Struck by a bug

The feeling of bedridden really ain't great. You look terrible, hair unkempt, eye bags are deeper, and a weak body just makes you feel so pathetic.

Slept for about 7 hrs or so in total, and its only 9:30pm. Sick people really make the most what seemingly like unreasonable demands. And honestly, I was almost tempted to threaten - something that may irk even the kindest person in the world.

Sickness is more than physical. It not only calls for drugs, most importantly, it calls for emotional comfort. My eyes hurt this afternoon, truth was, it was triggered by my mum not listening to me. I wanted to make my stand but I was unable to. My tummy was a mind controller, and suppressing nauseousness was hard. Let's get straight to the point: I wish u were around. But it would be selfish of me to take your time and risk spreading the virus back. and I recognize that feeling in the setting between 2 people. I can only hope that my imagination is taking me on a wild trip!

And then I received a call.... This is probably the best gift I can ever receive.

Waiting for you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home