Sunday, June 01, 2014

I had been blind

I had been blind to not have seen you stray away.

Blinded by my own pre-occupation
Blinded by taking you for granted that you will stick by me
Blinded by my own faith in your faithfulness
Blinded by my own ego that no one else is as good as me
Blinded by my naive thoughts of the world
Blinded by my lack of faith in God
Blinded by my own misjudgement
Blinded by my rackets that you don't need attention
Blinded by that thinking you have to give to receive.
Blinded by my own constant withdrawal from her emotional bank

My heart is frozen because I was blinded by love.

Only true love, which is genuine love outside romantic love is the foundation to any relationship because it rubs off them.

And I had to learn it from a Disney movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home