Monday, October 11, 2004

Well, life has been qujite enjoyable, with certain and particular companies. those unparticular ones... well, they are improving. at least she smiles and reacts to me more often and more willingly. and i met some new friends during captains' ball. =) great. and i got to know some seniors too which i have always wanted to. I miss being known and knowing people. yet i don't really yearn to be any centre of attractions in any way, anymore.
I just want to make friends. the more the merrier, it a gradual way, the passive way.

I did 13 hours of work today. which was supposedly only to be 9 hours. Well, everything happens for a reason. I earned 20 bucks more, and a Karoake treat ( although I will try to repay back, and if i don't, i shouldn't expect people to be friendly back to me the way i expect others to be.).
Being an a common activity is a better catalyst to our platonic relationship, towards the direction of a junction, whether to carry on, or to explore into another kind of relationship. It would always be better with friends around, and much better than just chat without anything much in common. now we have accumulated one more common topic.

But somehow, I felt that being friends would be better off because we lack the spark.
He feels it is fun ---- being teased and teasing. I feel the fun too. and only in the name of fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home