yesterday i was staring at this short and skinny old boy hugging a rather plump young 14 year old girl on the MRT. It was such an eye sore. it was like the guy is going to sexually exploit the young innocent child when he could be crushed right under her.
and today, my right eye hurts. aRghhhz. I can even see my double eyelids popping out and my eye getting smaller. That was what happened to me when i was in Holland looking through all the porn VCD covers. hahaha... don't get me wrong! u think i'm pervert??? im just being human!!! It was rather interesting... sex slaves... japanese sex models... gigolos, gays and lesbians trying to have fun. they even featured a dog trying to make out with this old woman. whoa, what an eye-OPENER i tell u. c'est si bon!
I felt EXTREMELY disappointed. didn't manage to get fish's tickets. =( I felt as if i've let her true fan down. Listening to her songs makes me feel the pinch now. why why why didn't i queue up earlier... her true fan didn't know, but i felt so bad i had to make up. haaa i didn't even have enough money, he had to pay everything again. I have to make it a point! MY treat the next time!
how i wish i could be intoxicated... alcohol, drugs, whatever... in a little room... throw away all assignments, not go to work, to hell with the club and just fly away...
我想真爱应该不会太难 否则世界就不会有圆满..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home