Yeah!!!!!! everything is going great!!!
1. I received a compliment today. nothing about physical appearance but that really made me feel important.
2. We spent the whole day together in the library, hitting and bickering with each other... ahhh so sweeet.. haaaa...
3. My German friend sent me a snail mail!! saying: " you should try sex before marriage, really! "
4. My crush "sister" smsed me!! wahaha saying that he missed me coz i didn't attend lecture... maybe it was a lie... but still.. sooo sweeet!!!!!! muahahahah
5. I've been proclaimed 'president', subjected to approval, which will most probably be turned down.
6. I've gone through 3 webcasts... 5 more to go!
7. Yes, and my dearest little dream left a msg in my guest book... when are u driving me to lunch?????
8. Tmr is jun's birthday!! damn exciting!
okie, 8 is enough to make my day.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home