hob's reflections
by the goldfish memory girl.
Friday, November 26, 2004
i'm such a coward... i don't know how to say and i don't know what i should do... i really hate being laughed at...
i really really don't know where the problem lies...
posted by hobz @
10:58 PM
0 Comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Previous Posts
exams be gone. I'm so burnt out from studying... 8...
It's the end of the world. why? coz olinda's out a...
haiz i'm in the midst of studying archi... and i'm...
I MISS HOUSEREPSSSSSSSSSSSS =~(
Everyone should just grow up, and stop being obsse...
haiz. another liar. LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
Just came back from an event that made me SOOO tir...
i wanna be a simple girl...just a simple one~ says...
these few days wasn't very good for me. I had acut...
argh i feel like crap. SO CRAP. I should be happy...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home