Friday, March 18, 2005

I read the newspaper... and i saw this advertisment which i really really like!!!!

You can tell Cinderella was written by a man.

Which woman would leave her shoe behind?

For the woman who doesn't have to be home by midnight.

Who doesn't need a fairy godmother to make her dreams come true.

Who holds her own, in the boardroom or the ballroom.

Introducing the UOB Lady's Platinum MasterCard.

The men still don't get it.


Cool right? then there's this pretty picture of a supercareer women with her collection of shoes behing her.

Last night i made one of the most perfect dreams i ever had. From the beginning till the end, i had my wish coming true. It was all about happiness, and i could feel it in my dreams. I really do! but i have a feeling i'll forget as time passes by, soon to regret it. that's alright, i've better things to do in life anyway...

I'll be back next week! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home