Sunday, July 17, 2005

Today was a great day. I slept till 5pm today. lucky for that some unknown caller, i manage to wake up in time to catch Initial D. D standing for Drift. meaning of drift? I tot it was suppose to mean like gradual movements but apprently in the show it means smooth turnings at sharp bends or something like that. It was a skill that only Jay, a tofu delivery boy, could master. He beats everyone, the regulars and the professionals with his tofu delivery van, AE86. He could acheive wonders in racing, but sadly, it seemed like a heavy exchange for love. Later he decides to give up his modest living ways to be in a racing team. I hope there will be a sequel to it! I hope Edison will continue remaining a guai kia. and Jay will turn bad, doing anything for pride and glory. then Xia Shu will come back to his life in attempt to change his ways and maybe in the end sacrificing her life for him. Best is that Xia Shu will turn into a racer herself and competes with Jay. then have a whole lot of crying scenes and we can all cry together. Who knows! Edison falls in love with Xia Shu and Jay takes revenge and fights it out with edison. Oh no!!! who do i want to win?!?!? Tough fight tough fight... maybe Jolin will star as Xia Shu's sister and there will be a love triangle between Jay n the 2 girls. Nice movie, but i wouldn't watch it again. Or maybe, there will a prequel instead, like Wu Jian Dao. or jumbled up like Star Wars. Episode 6 the first time, suddenly jumping to episode 3.

Enough about the movie. The company i had today was a junior volunteer. So coincidentally, she has the same birthday as me, likes Jay, missed his last concert and has 2 brothers. Hahaha. Everyone has a crazy side, no matter how quiet he or she seems. It's nice to have a pretend sister, esp when u don't have any. I dunno why, it doesn't occur that Esther could be my pretend sister. She's more like a random joy to everyone's life. Haha! Maybe she needs a brother. oh no, she needs a boyfriend! Ever since she has made that public declaration, we are starting to see her desperate side. hehehe! I would really be happy for u if u get attached anytime soon.

Then at night, the monster called me, telling me that i should be calling everyone up tonight. Sigh. Then he said we have to check-in on sunday and for God-know-what-reason, he said "since you can run your orientation camp, you should be able to run all the programs in my camp". Capabilities aside, how i wish i could retort back by telling him that i don't want to be doing things just because u are asking me to do it. I feel that the more i give in to him, the more a pushover i become. Okie, i'm going to tell myself, this will be the last time. The last time i do something for him.

I will find a pink dress. I will and i want to. and a silver bag to go with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home