Some changes back in Singapore, good ones and bad ones.
Good to see old friends again.
Bad to know that everything good was simply just a dream. Believe me, it really felt that NOTHING ever happened.
The news of Lam makes everything feel that i've never left Singapore at all. Deep in my heart, i still believe there were no misuse of public funds. I still believe so. His only mistake was that he rewarded himself too much, however taken from a legal account (not necessarily legally). Maybe it sounds as if i'm disillusioned too, but yc will never ever be the same again because he's synonymous with yc. It's unfortunate and it's a shame. As much as i want to defend him, i don't ever want to be with them anymore. because it's not the same anymore. I'm too old anyway to hang around with jc kids. hah! i remember he always told me to compare myself with the best. and the best are definitely not fresh young virgin 18 year olds. they haven't even started their life proper. so why not seek elsewhere for such?
Alright, unfortunate events aside. I am coping well for now - that's because i haven't settled down with my notebook and pen to make a list of what's undone and overdue. I slept the whole day to recover from my physical weariness and being hounded for an assignment i have volunteered to do during my first tutorial of the year.
I've got my whole computer reformatted. There's nothing much left in my C: and D:. The speed's pretty fast. It was useless defragmenting my hard drives over and over again because what i really need was a system clean-up. So my big bro helped me and guess what he bought - Wireless N1! Well, it's an improved version of 801.11g. much much better.
Now my life is like my laptop. i guess what i really need is a big da shao chu... I can't even find my matriculation card anywhere. The 6 BIG boxes of envelopes and postcards from NUSHA is still in my room (HOW????). So surreal. I can't stand it. I'm feeling restless all the time at home. because i keep forcing myself to recall everything i've experienced overseas. but i was too tired to.
i know why - i just woke up from a long dream. A very long and pleasant dream. It's time to move on.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home