Monday, May 22, 2006

hey dude - i'm really sorry if i've hurt u, sometimes i can feel it in ur smses and ur msns and yes it's my fault, i have a bad habit of leaving a conversation halfway... but yes that's not an excuse, we used to be very close and now we are drifting apart. But this is temporary, as we all move on with our lives, we meet new people and we invest more time in building new relationships, sometimes, we take old r/s for granted as well. When u enter uni, not only you will be at the studio 24/7, you will also find out what ur real passion is, and you will put in 102% of ur energy into it. That's what i'm doing now. If there's is an opportunity, i will tell u a story of 2 frens who drifted apart and u do know this 2 people.

Anyway i shall not explain further, I know at this rate I am going, I will lose most of my frens eventually. I am trying to change that. I am trying to change my careless, sloppy attitude. Trying my best not to lose handphones, not to make mistakes in hotel reservations, not be a smart alec and to apply for visa when i don't need to. There are so many mistakes i have made but my biggest mistake would be if i had to lose a fren like u. I am trying not to make this mistake, but please give me some time and give yourself space too. Relax and do what you really love now because when u enter uni, there's no more time for anything.

I am really happy u have chosen to come to SDE, means we can get to meet often. maybe not, because u'll be stuck in studio day and night but at least we are not too far apart. I am really happy for u because i'm sure that u'll shine in this field of work. (honestly, i didn't want u to go ntu because I wanted you to stay a close fren to me). At the same time, I hope you'll be happy for me too, because I have a love for reaching out to unprivilaged children. I have chosen what i want to study too in line with my passion, and I hope whatever decisions you make in life is the same for u too. Never mind if people ignore you, never mind if you feel left out, never mind the world, because no one owes anyone a living.

I hope you won't sob because our frenship is seemingly deteriorating but rejoice because we see each other choosing the path in life that makes us happy, and that should include yourself too, dude.

When I come back from UK, I would love to see u again being a somebody because we were all once a somebody.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home