Wednesday, June 04, 2014

Mornings

They are the most difficult to start with.

Everyday I think of how you have chosen to leave me.

If didn't want it, you wouldn't have done it.  Nobody could have instigated you to do so. You are no angel. It was your choice. You have chosen not to text me anymore and chosen not to communicate with me anymore.

You have chosen to give your heart to her and leave no room for me.  So if I continue to try to squeeze in, it will cause you distress and you will avoid me to avoid the annoyance.

And I am unkind to myself, trying to fit into a world that doesn't accept me.

Trying to talk to you with so much caution not to step beyond the boundary.

Trying to stop myself from demandin an explanation from u when then the answer is easy: you have stopped thinking of me.  What other explanation am I looking for?!

I just can't let it go at this moment.

It will pass. It will pass. It will pass. It will pass. It will pass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home