I was in bed the whole day yesterday, i had a very bad stomach. the pain keeps coming every 5 minutes and i can't do anything except to stay in bed. I think it was the Hokkien Mee that i stuffed into myself at Newton, after not eating it for 8 months.
Now i have to suffer the consequences of greed.
I laid in bed and all i could think of were my friends in Leeds. It didn't help much, really. And i suddenly thought what one of my friends wrote in the card she gave me. She couldn't understand why i didn't want to live in Singapore because i once told her i rather work overseas. I thought about it. Indeed, there's no where like home, but when i thought of how small this country is and constantly pressurized by everything around me, i would rather work overseas.
Maybe i'm just weak. Indeed i'm just weak. I've been on my bed for the past 20 hours and i'm staying in again today. And when i think that i'm missing my 3rd lecture on Construction Economics, not done with my dissertation proposal and my Building Energy Presentation, it just adds on to my burden.
I have to pick myself up. ah, friends in Leeds. I wish, I wish, I can buy lots of snacks and appear at your doorstep right now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home