Saturday, February 03, 2007

You know, it's 2 more days to the grand finals of Project Superstar. I am indeed excited. I've been youtubing again and again... sigh, i'm just so proud of her.

I found 3 videos of different renditions of "Angels Brought me Here". I LOVE this song... i really want to dedicate this song to some special people out there...

Guy Sebastian:




Carrie Underwood:



DIYA:




I love Guy Sebastian's voice (not his hair) but still, I feel, the only person i can connect with would be none other than Diya's. Maybe because I'm a Singaporean and for her Singaporean accent (haha), so i can only relate to hers. No doubt Carrie has a great voice, but i really don't like her version. Or maybe i'm just impatient and i'm just waiting for her to end the song off. Well, i don't know how to judge but songs are suppose to be able to move people's heart and only 1 of the versions above did.

I want to dedicate Diya's rendition to each and every person who have stood close by me through my life. You know who you are because you will be able to feel it. Thank you.

Sorry for the sidetrack... haha. Diya! jia you!!!!!

p.s For Duet effect - Just play Guy's and Diya's video together. Pause to adjust timing. Hehehehe. it sounds quite good u know? (please forget about carrie's)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home