Saturday, March 26, 2005

here i am again. i shouldn't be here but i just have this sudden urge to blog again.

Throughout the aceh trip, i kept thinking of this 1 particular girl. She's somewhere far far away, while her loved ones constantly pray to God to forgive her for her sins, in the hope that she will attain eternal life, happy and carefree. Amazingly, Indonesians DO like Liu Xing Hua Yuan. everytime i come to indonesia, traces of LXHY can be found.

but NO. I dun believe it's all such a coincidence. At one of the elementary schools we went, this child handed me a card. It wasn't an ordinary card. It was a picture of Dao Ming Si with the words LXHY. The child handed it to me, as if it belonged to me, a precious gift from heaven. I was shocked because the image of her flashed across my mind. I didn't know where to keep it so i left it on the table, assuring the child that i will take it back, so that i will be able to continue to teach the rest of the class. However, when the bell rang for dismissal, the kids left. I went back to look for the card and it went missing.

I didn't think so much. It just reminded me of her. Now that i recall, it wasn't as simple as just a mere card. She came to visit me. Her soul was in the card. Her soul was in the music. I regret not taking back the card, but i'm sure it was all fated. It was like then she just wanted to take a glance of me, then leave quietly.

When i told my fren at the banda aceh airport about this girl, i felt unusually upset. why unusually? because it was strong and real. and that the feeling became even more intense when he reminded me of my reaction upon receiving the LXHY card.

It's making me sway, towards the ideologies of God and his presence. Whether it's Allah, Jesus, Mary or Guan Yin Niang Niang, it all doesn't matter. What matters is that there's someone up there who protects us all.

I feel comfort now, knowing that she hasn't forgotten me after 2 years.

Okie, on a lighter note, I just can't help sleeping after i got back! My backaching noW... and everytime i complain, i would type backaceh instead of backache. HiRk. I was in the toilet, and i tot i was becoming like Lam. I thought through of what i want to do next. Instead of a humanitarian program, i want to lead a workcamp ---- Local participants in a foreign land. What's the difference? Workcamp is going to be at least 2 weeks, where we live with the local people, and lead our lives like theirs. It's quite difficult to render humaitarian aid to them because they are already used to their lifes and livelihood. good idea?

no more NATO. this is my passion, so go ahead and live it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home