today's a weird day. Every CD album i buy must ALWAYS have a sad song in it. I'm listening to : Jolin's tian kong. Weird days always gives weird feelings. I envy some people out there, how people have the courage to love despite the differences that they have. I find myself giving all sorts of excuses sometimes - race, religion, age or even where he lives. Ultimately, it all boils down to only one thing, that one thing that's lacking. Some people only feel it when they get together. stubborn me insist that we should feel it together before we start seeing each other.
okie, sorry of the incoherence, I feel very very proud of Singapore today. its making me think twice if i wanna go overseas to work. hah. just an NDP tv program is making me hesitate about my future plans. Maybe this overly-patriotic feeling will fade off after some time. Now all i want is to study. mug and mug and mug and not waste my time anymore. Resolution for the new acadamic year:
1. Study
2. NUSHA to be prosperous and happy together.
3. Make new frens and keep old frens.
4. Not to feel so insecure being alone in sde anymore.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home